Strategic planning gives an opportunity to be creative, to explore solutions that were overlooked or even change your outlook. Participation is key to the development of a sound strategic plan.
Undertaking a strategic planning process requires time and expertise where professional support will foster success.
The purpose of a strategic planning process is to determine the overall objectives and develop a plan to achieve them. Basically, the process aims at answering three great questions through consensus:
The strategic planning process we propose is three fold:
2. Thinking and Planning Sessions
3. Individual and Group Support when Executing the Plan
According to your needs, we provide support in the execution of the strategic plan.
When the people that will implement it take part in the development of the strategy, chances for success increase significantly as they gain a strong sense of ownership.
For a free consultation on your needs for strategic support, give us a call: 1 514 791-9713.
Business issues don’t exist in silos. That’s why we conduct an in-depth diagnostic of your business processes before submitting a detailed proposal with a timeline and forecasted ROI to improve performance.
Our approach? Integrate management system enhancements and Lean culture development.
To learn more about how we can help you and your organization, give us a call: 1 514 791-9713.
1. Analyze: We guide your teams through extensive analysis activities in the workplace to highlight the cause and effect relationship between actual levels of performance, current management practices and their operational, organizational and financial impacts. In the diagnostic result workshop, we will:
2. Improve: Whether it’s in management, operations, sales, services, or all of the above, our approach will transform your managers into inspiring leader-coaches capable of engaging and mobilizing your people to eliminate waste, reduce cost, innovate, and improve performance. The implementation provides the following benefits:
3. Sustain: Once your culture and leadership have evolved and process improvements have taken effect, your productivity, quality and delivery will attain or surpass the objectives we had agreed to. Organizations retain those services for the following: